Benefits to your Business
- Dispatch and allocate new jobs to the nearest vehicles
- Provide transparency on your team’s whereabouts both live and historically
- Confirm ETA’s
- Reduce your team down times
- Manage Conformity
- No where are you phone calls
- Prove delivery of service
Dramatically increase productivity and efficiency
Vehicle Tracking systems provides a large amount of data to help you manage your fleet more effectively and can be viewed from any internet enabled device.
- Real time vehicle tracking
- Wide area European mapping down to street level
- Multi user functionality
- Historic exception reporting and journey replay
- Daily activity reporting
- Find address function and postcode
- Geofencing with alerts
- Two way messaging options
- and much more…
- Control your team overtime, fuel and vehicle usage
- Improve your route planning
- Identify your operation’s inefficiencies
- Improve your customer quotes and invoices
Some solutions allow messages to be sent to mobile data and Navigation devices providing faster, cheaper, two-way text messaging and Navigation options. In addition vehicle fuel consumption, CO2 emmisions and Tachograph information can be remotely monitored.
How Vehicle Tracking Systems work
The vehicle position is decoded by the Tracking unit fitted in the vehicle using the worldwide constellation of GPS satellites.
Using the mobile communications network the Tracking Unit communicates this positional information along with the vehicles ignition status to the Tracking companies servers. Any messaging or other data is communicated in the same way.
This information is displayed via the Internet on the customers computers or via smartphone and tablet applications. The information is viewed in realtime positional mapping, and historical reporting. The amount of information available will depend on which system is used, the price paid, and the customers’ requirements.
API (Application Protocol Interface)
If required an API link allows communication between the Tracking servers and other software applications. This allows other software packages that use positional information and mileages to seamlessly integrate with the Tracking system.